- Online training is not a replacement for technical training needed to perform the art of cosmetic tattooing, safely.
- Micropigmentation Educators, LLC supplies training resources but does not train enrolled students aside from the online portion of training. While Micropigmentation Educators, LLC vets Brand Ambassador(s) based on skill, experience and required qualifications, students should also choose Brand Ambassador(s) for learning styles and personality traits they are comfortable with.
- Once the program is completed, regardless of a passing or failing indication, refunds will not be issued.
- Lack of completion due to choice or personal circumstances, illness, change of heart, decision to change careers, or moving does not constitute a refund.
- Additional hours, supervised hands on practice, homework, live models and other lessons may be needed to help you complete your course based on your skill set upon entry. Learning the art of permanent makeup, SMP, or medical related tattooing takes diligence, practice and time to master. Not everyone is a good fit which is why the online Phase I course is a great way to start. This option allows students to minimally invest while deciding to move into additional training phases in which to become an artist.
- Micropigmentation Educators, LLC Course is not yet accredited or required by state or county officials in the US at this time. Choosing our training is a great option, however, students should choose a program that fits best with the region they plan to work in. Our three-phased curriculum meets AAM and SPCP guidelines when used as suggested by verified trainers in the USA.
- Payment for hands on training is not funneled through Micropigmentation Educators, LLC. For payment concerns or difficulties with any training outside of our online program, please contact your Brand Ambassador(s).
- Our Phase I Online training comes with a digital course manual, printed manual, certificate of completion, six months of access, or life access when you complete Phases II & III with a verified Micropigmentation Educators, LLC Brand Ambassador(s). Additional phases, blood-borne pathogens, medical waste or safety training, and kit supplies are not included in the cost of Phase I online training. However, some of these costs might not apply to your region and some items such as a kit might be included with your “hands-on” Brand Ambassador(s).
- In an effort to protect our partners, contributors and intellectual property, trainer license fees are non-refundable once under contract. Trainers must abide by all terms including due diligence to obtain legal grounds for training in their respective regions according to applicable laws.
Last updated: 31 January, 2023
Micropigmentation Educators, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.mpeducators.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information you provide us directly:
We ask for certain information such as your username, real name, birthdate, address, phone number and e-mail address when you register for a Micropigmentation Educators, LLC account, or if you correspond with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Site. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site.
Information we may receive from third parties:
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Site through a third-party connection or log-in, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its Site to Micropigmentation Educators, LLC. This information could include, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that Site.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and Sites, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Site. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Micropigmentation Educators, LLC help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Site (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Site).
Log file information:
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Site. When you use our Site, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear gifs/web beacons information:
When you use the Site, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Site.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Micropigmentation Educators, LLC. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Site. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Site. Some features of the Site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Site. Some features of the Site, particularly location-based Sites, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Commercial and marketing communications:
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Site-related emails (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Site, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Site-related emails.
Use of certain Site type information we collect about you:
Sharing of Your Information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties.
Instances where we are required to share your information:
How We Store and Protect Your Information
Storage and Processing:
Keeping your information safe:
Micropigmentation Educators, LLC cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Site.
Compromise of information:
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, Micropigmentation Educators, LLC will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Micropigmentation Educators, LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Site and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org